Skip to main content

H.A.N.

Women need the art, poetry, music, and creative safe spaces more than the men. #period

Popular posts from this blog

when i caress your skin i'm really writing hidden notes across it that only the wind can read when it swifts through your clothes in june it tells my secrets to the sea as it rolls across her and she massages the messages into the earth in waves the earth loves you i swear you're immune to gravity and the only thing keeping you here is that the planet and i are drawn to you <|3

Art Piece - Flutter

TITLE - Flutter MEDIUM - acrylic, glass of canvas DIMENSIONS - 12' x 12' SUGGESTED PRICE - SOLD DESCRIPTION - This is a piece where two star crossed objects came together to create art. I had a 12x12 canvas that I'd yet to sell and wanted to put glass on. I didn't have any glass that would fit or the capability to cut glass so I was stuck. Then a friend gave me a small mirror and without even measuring it I knew it would fit. I took it home and low and behold they were a perfect match. :) WANT TO COMMISSION A PIECE? <|3

Live Painting II

So, here's the live painting I did last week. I got to the open mic really late. So, I was setting up as the show was starting at around 9:40pm. I had to run around the spot looking for the aisle that I had used the week before. The guy in charge of stuff like that was nowhere to be found. I looked for him in the front and people told me to find him in the back. I went to the back and they told me 'he's probably up front'. Anyway, I managed to borrow this really shoddy easel from this guy with a studio in the back. It was made of like plywood and leaned back on a string. But hey, it worked. I get backstage and I didn't want to be on stage setting during someone's performance but the host said, "Go ahead and set up, you don't have much time." So, I put out my canvas tarp, my paints, the easel, and quickly poured some water in my small tub for my brushes. Gill, the host, bought me a new canvas to work on which is nice but means I had to work str